German Wehrmacht WWII steel helmet M35.
Reproduction that matches the original in material, construction and lovely details 1:1.
- Helmet made of steel, with correct thickness of bell of 1,6mm.
- Inlay made of cow leather and steel
- 1:1 shape of bell, bell visor and edges (where many other reproductions have their problems)
- Bell stamped (Eisenwerke Thale)
- Back of helmet stamped with serial number
- Inlay steel ring stamped
- Thick chin leather chin strap, also manufacturer stamped
- Painted in RAL 6006 fieldgrey, totalmatt - standard issuing colour of the Wehrmacht
(If you like it in other colour - buy a spraycan in our shop)
To our mind this is the most detailed and authentic reproduction for the Wehrmacht collector and reenactor.