THE Crosman Benjamin PIONEER AIRBOW™ is an all-new category of big game weapon featuring full length arrows and full weight broadheads, all driven by air. Based on Benjamin’s proven American-made PCP platform, the Pioneer can be cocked with two fingers (and decocked just as easily), fires 8 shots in the same amount of time it takes to fire three from a crossbow, all at a blazing 450 FPS.
The Pioneer enhances everything enthusiasts enjoy about archery hunting while making the sport safer and more accessible.
Arrows from the Pioneer stabilize quickly, giving shooters an expanded kill range for any game animal. Its accuracy is not affected by canting and it does not require the complex maintenance of crossbows.
Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP) Airbow
- Powered by 3000 psi of compressed air
- Integrated pressure regulator delivers 8 consistent shots at 450 FPS
- Bullpup configuration, short 33.5” overall length
- Ambidextrous top cocking bolt
- BONUS: Realtree AP camo decals included
- Comes with 3 custom arrows with field tips, 6x40 mm scope, sling and quiver
- 160 fpe with 375 gr arrows @ 450 FPS
- Length: 33.5 inches
- Weight: 7 pounds
When leaving the bow the arrow has an energy of 220 Joule! (That is more energy than caliber .22LR (133 Joule) and as much as 7,65mm Bronwing (220 Joule).) Take a look at the last picture, there we shot on 20 Meter on a US Army Cal.50 thick steel box...
To get an impression for this powerful sporting device please check out youtube. There you can see look, handling, power and accuracy of the bow. One video shows a litttle ballon being hit from 200 yards distance.
Proof of age 18+ years required.