FN FAL receiver, FN made for IDF, very good
The magazine or weapon part offered here becomes subject to authorization or is prohibited in Germany when the Third Weapons Law Amendment Act (3rd WaffRÄdnG) comes into force on 01.09.2020.
The Weapons Rights Amendment Act was announced on February 20, 2020 and will take effect on September 1, 2020 in relation to magazines and main weapon parts. From 01.09.2020 to 01.09.2021, the change in law provides a transitional arrangement concerning the possession of those articles.
If you have owned affected magazines or weapon parts before February 20, 2020, you can / must apply for a permit / exemption by September 01, 2021. Affected magazines that you purchased before June 13, 2017 only need to be registered with the authority.
For all affected magazines and weapon parts that were / are bought after February 20, 2020 there is no legal regulation. Here you will find yourself in a gray area. You can continue to purchase the affected magazines and weapon parts until September 1, 2020, but knowing that they will be subject to authorization or prohibited in Germany from September 1, 2020.
Until the end of the transition period on September 1st, 2021, you can freely dispose of the affected article, but you must apply for a permit by September 1st, 2021, or hand the articles over to an authorized person or have given it to the responsible authority / police station without compensation.
EXTRACT FROM THE THIRD WEAPON LAW AMENDMENT LAW (3rd WaffRÄndG)
Old property; Transitional provisions
(13) If on February 20, 2020 someone possessed an main weapon part requiring a license within the meaning of Appendix 1, Section 1, Subsection 1, Number 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206, which he acquired before that day, he will have at the latest on September 1, 2021 to apply for a license pursuant to Section 10 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 or an equivalent permit for possession or to hand over the main part to an authorized person, a responsible authority or police station. Possession is deemed permitted for the time until the permit is issued or refused. Section 46 subsection 3 sentence 2 and subsection 5 apply accordingly.
(14) On February 20, 2020, does someone have an main part that is prohibited under Annex 2 Section 1 Number 1.1, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 1.2.2, 1.2.3 or 1.2.5 within the meaning of Annex 1 Section 1 Subsection 1 No. 1 .3.1.2 or 22.214.171.124, which he acquired before this date, the prohibition will not apply to him in relation to this main part if he has handed over the main part at the latest on September 1, 2021 to an authorized person, a responsible authority or police station or submits an application according to § 40 paragraph 4. Section 46 subsection 3 sentence 2 and subsection 5 apply accordingly.
(17) If, on June 13, 2017, someone had a magazine prohibited under Appendix 2 Section 1 number 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52 or a magazine housing prohibited according to number 184.108.40.206 that he had acquired before that day, the prohibition will apply to him not effective with regard to this magazine or magazine housing if he notifies possession of the possession to an authority by 1 September 2021 at the latest or if he leaves the magazine or magazine housing to an authorized person, an authority or a police station. Did someone own a magazine on or after June 13, 2017, but before February 20, 2020, a magazine prohibited under Appendix 2 Section 1 Number 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168 or a magazine housing prohibited according to Number 22.214.171.124 that he or she acquired on or after on June 13, 2017, the ban will not apply to him in relation to this magazine or magazine housing if he leaves the magazine or magazine housing to an authorized person, a responsible authority or police station by September 1, 2021, or if he submits an application Section 40 paragraph 4 provides. Section 46 subsection 3 sentence 2 and subsection 5 apply accordingly in the cases of sentences 1 and 2.
Entry into force, expiry
(1) Subject to paragraphs 2 to 4, this Act shall enter into force on September 1, 2020. At the same time, the National Arms Register Act of June 25, 2012 (BGBI. 1 p. 1366), which was last amended by Article 86 of the Law of November 20, 2019 (BGBI. 1 p. 1626), expires.
(2) Article 1 number 1 letter j, number 3a, 5, 26 and 26a and Article 4a and 4b number 3 shall enter into force on the day after the announcement.
(3) Article 4 shall enter into force on May 1, 2020.
(4) Article 4b numbers 1 and 2 shall enter into force on March 1, 2020. "