STEINER binoculars Warrior 8x30
Military quality binoculars made in Germany. New item. 10 year Steiner warrenty.
Unique opportunity by buying up overproduction.
You will receive the binoculars in the original, sealed Steiner packaging.
When tactical operations take place in difficult conditions - and they always do - this is the look you can rely on. Proven on missions from extreme darkness to sun, at high altitudes, arctic cold and desert heat. These optics offer exactly the capabilities you need: medium 90% light transmission, image clarity from edge to edge and robust.
Ideal for hunting, seafaring, hobby, astronomy, ornithology, military ...
Product details STEINER Binocular Warrior 8x30:
- Magnification: 8 x
- Entrance pupil: 30 mm
- Exit pupil: 3,75 mm
- Eye relief: 15 mm
- FOV @ 1.000 m: ≥ 130 m
- FOV angular: 7,4°
- Interpupillary distance: 56-74 mm
- Luminosity: 14,1
- Twilight factor: 15,5
- Temperature range: -40 bis +80°C
- Nitrogen-Pressure-Filling: No (2-Way-Valve)
- Water Pressure Proof: bis 5 m
- Prism System: porro
- Reticle = R: No
- Compass = C: No
- Laser Protection Filter = LPF: No
- Laser Range Finder = LRF: No
- Weight: ca. 530 g
- Measurements (Width x Height x Depth): 107 x 106 x 57 mm
Scope of delivery with accessories:
- Steiner binoculars
- Carry bag
- Carrying strap for the bag
- Strap for binoculars
- Operating instructions with cleaning cloth
- Rain cover
- Protective lens caps with loss protection
- (detachable tripod adapter) Only for the 20x80
- Floating Prism System: uses flexible silicone lens mount to absorb severe shock, impact and abuse without damage.
- Multi-Coated Optics: are state-of-art for brighter picture, higher contrast and sharply contoured images with natural color definition.
- Sports-Auto Focus System: lets you focus each eyepiece to your vision once, then keeps images razor sharp from 20 yards to infinity. No more chasing focus on moving objects.
- NBR Rubber Armoring: is durable, slip-proof and noiseless to ensure secure, chassis protecting grip in all conditions.
- Makrolon housing: is durable polycarbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring, creating a lightweight, rugged chassis that withstands 11 Gs of impact. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.