Steiner binoculars Commander 7x50 C LR
Military quality binoculars made in Germany. New item. 10 year Steiner warrenty.
Unique opportunity by buying up overproduction.
You will receive the binoculars in the original, sealed Steiner packaging.
When tactical operations take place in difficult conditions - and they always do - this is the look you can rely on. Proven on missions from extreme darkness to sun, at high altitudes, arctic cold and desert heat. These optics offer exactly the capabilities you need: medium 90% light transmission, image clarity from edge to edge and robust.
Ideal for hunting, seafaring, hobby, astronomy, ornithology, military ...
Product details STEINER Binocular Observer 7x50 C LR:
- Magnification: 7 x
- Entrance pupil: 50 mm
- Exit pupil: 7,14 mm
- Eye relief: 20 mm
- FOV @ 1.000 m: ≥ 130 m
- FOV angular: 7,4°
- Interpupillary distance: 56-74 mm
- Luminosity: 51,0
- Twilight factor: 18,7
- Temperature range: -40 bis +80°C
- Nitrogen-Pressure-Filling: Yes
- Water Pressure Proof: bis 5 m
- Prism System: porro
- Reticle = R: Yes
- Compass = C: Yes elektronic
- Laser Protection Filter = LPF: No
- Laser Range Finder = LRF: No
- Weight: ca. 1.045 g
- Measurements (Width x Height x Depth): 207 x 140 x 75 mm
Scope of delivery with accessories:
- Steiner binoculars
- Carry bag
- Carrying strap for the bag
- Strap for binoculars
- Operating instructions with cleaning cloth
- Rain cover
- Protective lens caps with loss protection
- (detachable tripod adapter) Only for the 20x80
- Floating Prism System: uses flexible silicone lens mount to absorb severe shock, impact and abuse without damage.
- Multi-Coated Optics: are state-of-art for brighter picture, higher contrast and sharply contoured images with natural color definition.
- Sports-Auto Focus System: lets you focus each eyepiece to your vision once, then keeps images razor sharp from 20 yards to infinity. No more chasing focus on moving objects.
- NBR Rubber Armoring: is durable, slip-proof and noiseless to ensure secure, chassis protecting grip in all conditions.
- Makrolon housing: is durable polycarbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring, creating a lightweight, rugged chassis that withstands 11 Gs of impact. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
Reticle = R
Distance or size of objects can be easily determined with the help of a reticle. With a known height or width of an object, it is easy to determine how far it is away and with a known distance the size of an object can be easily determined. For each different binocular model, STEINER offers an optional standard reticle, but other reticle patterns as per customers’ requirements can be developped.
Distance or size of objects can be easily determined with the help of a reticle. With a known height or width of an object, it is easy to determine how far it is away.
Formula: size of object x 1.000 / scale value (mil) = distance
When this formula is used, the distance will be given in the same units of measurement (feet, meters, etc.) as is used in estimating the known size of the object. The same formula can be used to determine range with the vertical retical scale when height of an object is known. The use of the vertical scale is preferred (especially on level terrain), since objects are often viewed obliquely along the horizontal axis.
With a known distance, the size of an object can easily be determined by using the reticle.
Formula: distance x scale value (mil) / 1.000 = size of object
Electronic HD- Stabilized precison Compass = C
STEINER was the company that developed a binocular with integrated direction finder compass.
STEINER''s integrated high performance liquid-dampened magnetic compass has a diameter of 45 mm, and hardened stainless steel needle, jewel (agate) bearings. HD-stabilized compass for waves or quick movement, a built-in illuminator, the integrated reticle and the large compass scale guarantee exact and most accurate bearings even in the worst light conditions and weather.